This is my first blog. I know that is probably the most boring sentence that anyone has ever read, and so I will do my best to make the rest more interesting.
I want this blog to be about "getting understanding" on the big questions of life. I have my own personal bents, and so that will play in to this blog, but I want to just have a venue where I can type out my thoughts and hopefully get some feedback from other "thinkers" out there.
The title for the blog comes from Proverbs 4:7, "With all they getting, get understanding. It is the principal thing."
Because Solomon asked for wisdom, he was able to be the most successful man in history, and so it follows that thinking and talking and pondering and all of that has some real value!
Let's think!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment